Welcome home! Charming colonial nestled off a pipe stem for ultimate privacy, this house is easy to fall in love with! Open concept - stunning brand new oak hardwood floors on main level and brand new carpet in basement and upper level. Fenced in yard with deck, perfect for entertaining! Amazing views of trees and walking trails from deck. Primary suite with walk in closet and full bathroom with separate tub and shower. Full bedroom in basement with connecting bathroom. Additional updates through out: HVAC (2020), Roof (2017), S/S Appliances (2021), HW Heater (2020), Granite Counters in Kitchen and Bath (2021), Washer and Dryer (2019), Garage Door and Motor (2021), New Plumbing Fixtures (2021), New Door Hardware (2021) and more! All you have to do is move your stuff in! Prime location to Gainesville Promenade, RT 29 & RT 66, close to all major shops and restaurants. Great community amenities in Virginia Oaks including pool, clubhouse, tennis/basketball courts, 5 miles of walking trails!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,968 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. No Thru Street, Pipe Stem, Sideyard(S), Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Club House, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price