This is the one you've been waiting for! Villa Style end-unit, fully loaded, on a premium lot. Rarely available unit with four bedrooms, two-and-one-half bathrooms, and approximately 2,500 finished sq.ft. Incredible upgrades featuring gourmet kitchen (upgraded cabinets and appliances package), hardwoods, high ceilings, huge main-level master suite, upgraded bathrooms, upper level with open loft and three bedrooms, two-car garage, patio, fenced yard, and so much more. Incredible lot overlooking pond and trees. Great community amenities and location near commuter routes. Sought-after Loudoun County schools. This one has it all! Simply the best for Quality, Location, and Value!
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,342 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)