Original details remain in this Classic, Solid Ranch/Rambler with So Much Potential! Hardwoods Main Level, Lots of Windows and Great Light, Wood Burning Fireplace, Functional and Efficient Eat-In Kitchen opens to Rear Deck and Yard. 3 Nicely Sized Main Level Bedrooms, Primary w/ En-Suite Bath. Spacious Daylight Walkout Lower Level w/ Flexible Floor Plan - two rooms perfect for use as Hobby/Study or Home Office Spaces, Lower Level Game/Recreation Room, Full Bath, Laundry Room, Utility/Storage Room and Workshop. Large, Landscaped and Fully Fenced Rear Yard, Deck and Patio. Off Street Parking. Easy Access 495, Lake Accotink Park and Trails.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,334 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price