This special home represents a rare opportunity to own a home that offers nearly 3700 SQFT of total living space due to the large main level addition. The home offers four bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and has been masterfully updated throughout. The main living areas offer harwood flooring and light filled spaces from many large windows and skylights. The floor plan is open and flows beautifully from room to room. The kitchen has been updated and includes lots of cherry cabinetry, granite counters, a pantry with slide out trays for easy access, stainless steel appiances & table space nested perfectly next to a picture window. There are large formal living and dining rooms in addition to the great room on the main level as well as a separate office, laundy room, family room and sunroom. Upstairs is home to the four bedrooms all with gleaming hardwood floors. The baths are all updated and the master has a custom walk-in closet system with tons of storage. The lower level hosts the rec room, den/craft room and a separate storage room. This home is located in the sought after Dunleigh subdivision and is within easy walking distance to school and bus stops to the Pentagon and other work destinations. Also within walking distance are the Kings Park shopping center, banking and the nearby Kings Park public library. Commuters in this neighborhood also love the option to take the VRE commuter train into DC which is only a few minutes away by car. This is a one a a kind opportunity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
3,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fiber Optics, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
LAKE BRADDOCK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)